Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Glocks

Glockmeister appears to have the Glock G42 in stock, .380 ACP, Mrs. Flash shoots one all the time and I get to shoot it occasionally. Very accurate, very small, single stack. I think you'd like it.

https://www.glockmeister.com/GLOCK-42/productinfo/G42/

Quote Originally Posted by Larry D. View Post
    Everybody I know that owns a Shield, loves it.
    I fondled that single stack 380 Block. Dang near bought it, too.
    What I carry varies, but procedural memory for action is identical. Glock 43, Shield .45, Ruger LC9sPro, and I just bought a Shield Plus last week. woohoo. All are carried Appendix, and the Kydex Koozie makes them a dream to wear in any position.
    Have a great, gun carryin', Kenpo day

Clyde

Saw a couple of Clyde's Koozies yesterday, doe make a world of difference in the feel of a Kydex without the inherent problems of leather/sweat in Arizona summers.

Kudos, on a great idea.
    A system of licensing and registration is the perfect device to deny gun ownership to the bourgeoisie.
    Vladimir Ilyich Lenin

I have a G26 that has been sitting in the safe if you are still needing something as well

I keep revisiting this post.

If one of you wants to cough up a G42, I'm interested.
    Why is it that those that know the least, know it the loudest?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Just as education is a poor substitute for intelligence, religion is a poor substitute for spirituality.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Cum scuto, aut in scuto.

Sorry been busy for a while.
    been lugging the para14 from truck to shop door for a while. then the 38 when I am running to the store.
    Im going to try to hit some gun stores up in the next week. its been brutal at work the last week.

On the bright side I left at 12:30 am last night and it was quiet

Quote Originally Posted by ynotaz View Post
    Saw a couple of Clyde's Koozies yesterday, doe make a world of difference in the feel of a Kydex without the inherent problems of leather/sweat in Arizona summers.

Kudos, on a great idea.

Yea, they've got a holster now with a backing, you may have seen the advert on FB called "the painkiller". $29 and doesn't even cover the whole holster.

Name:  s-l500.jpg
Views: 41
Size:  20.7 KB
    Have a great, gun carryin', Kenpo day

Clyde

do those inside the pant holsters require you to wear a belt or looser pants.
    I wear my shirts tucked in seems I am going to have to start wearing them not tucked in now.

Del, there are plenty of "tuckable" holsters, FoxX, Galco, Bravo, Crossbreed are just a few of the makers.