Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Glocks

Glocks

I'm looking for there compact 45, new or used. with extra mags
    Are they still hard to get? know of any stores that might have them in stock?
    if anyone has one for sale or any compact glock let me know please.

Which compact one are you talking about? I bought a G30 from C2 Tactical a few months ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Flash View Post
    Which compact one are you talking about? I bought a G30 from C2 Tactical a few months ago.
    Flash
    I'm not sure as I dont know anything about handguns. just need a small one even a 380(that you mentioned before) to carry in the truck and to work.
    had an incident that dropped my stomach the other night and I had no where to go. thats just walking from my shop to my truck a whopping 30 feet at 10pm at night.
    my 1911 para is to heavy to carry.

North central phoenix, since 78, SE Arizona on the ranch, before
    Del, pick up a S&W shield or a Taurus g2c, great small hand gun, the taurus can be had for around 250. accurate beyond me, i carry it and or a shield daily, both are reasonable in value.
    go to gunzonedeals.com and see if they still have taurus on sale, then do it, should have inside a week, if you need one asap, come over i'll loan you a gat to get you thru it
    Rj

Everybody I know that owns a Shield, loves it.
    I fondled that single stack 380 Block. Dang near bought it, too.
    Why is it that those that know the least, know it the loudest?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Just as education is a poor substitute for intelligence, religion is a poor substitute for spirituality.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Cum scuto, aut in scuto.

North central phoenix, since 78, SE Arizona on the ranch, before

The Sig P365 has been the best selling compact gun for a reason. Eleven rounds of 9mm with a flush fit mag and the size of a mini-glock is great.

i have a new shield plus 9mm in stock. also a 365xl and ruger max 9,
    two17 metalworks FFL/SOT
    purchase silencers and NFA gear HERE with no transfer fee's.
    cnc plasma, manual lathe/milling and cnc milling

I was hoping to shop local, just trying to find who has stock, Not opposed to other brands. I might head over to Randalls today and see what they got.
    While I hate plastic guns I am looking for one just to carry in the truck and walking from point A to point B so its going to get beat up over time.
    I love the looks and feel of the sigs and the kimbers just dont want to scratch them or beat them up.

Dont need one today I have the para. and a stubby 38 S&W which I should probably carry just dont like the dinky grip its a old one.

so what happened is I been working late for some hot jobs. looked out the back door like I always do saw a car parked there and figured it was one of the guys working next door. so locked up my shop , started to walk the 20 feet to the jeep and nocited the car running and 2 13%ers sitting in it. so I paused and looked.my door was locked, so I walked to the jeep and looked again. they were up to no good. I opened the door of the jeep and they backed out. instead of driving by the sweared right up the the jeep front bumper slowly pulled up to clear the jeep stopped and rolled down there window. then just stared. I thought shit a guns going to pop out and this jeep door is like paper.
    we been having lots of theft in the back at the neighbors lately. but just the cruise stop right in line then rolling down the window made my stomach drop. they never said a word. stopped down the street.

Quote Originally Posted by ShmUDE View Post
    i have a new shield plus 9mm in stock. also a 365xl and ruger max 9,
    text me your number i'll give you a call
    mine is 602-505-7499