Thread: real estate market

North central phoenix, since 78, SE Arizona on the ranch, before

real estate market

its insane right now.

my daughter bought a new place and i think paid thru the nose, but hey her $$$, they put their older joint up for sale last nite at 9pm, and by 8 this am, had 16 view requests, and by noon had 5 offers with one cash offer 12k over ask, wtf is wrong here.
    is the bubble begining again, holyjeebus
    Rj

Quote Originally Posted by knockonit View Post
    its insane right now.

my daughter bought a new place and i think paid thru the nose, but hey her $$$, they put their older joint up for sale last nite at 9pm, and by 8 this am, had 16 view requests, and by noon had 5 offers with one cash offer 12k over ask, wtf is wrong here.
    is the bubble begining again, holyjeebus
    Rj
    Yeah its pretty wild isnt it.
    neighbor was selling her house next door, heard she got 30-40k over asking price there was a bid war between three buyers. the bad part is she listed here house 50-70k over everyone else's in the neighborhood. the inside of her house was immaculate and they had added on over the years.
    funny though cause the new neighbors were putting on a new roof 3 days ago.
    I was pretty shocked

My property taxes went up so assessments must be keeping up with the market.

North central phoenix, since 78, SE Arizona on the ranch, before
    yeah, we got a sizable bump also, and i get calls like most every day, even have them come to door and knock, even though there is signs, saying stay the fudge away, i answer unknown with either a gun or my louisville slugger,
    me beginning to not like people

Rj
    happy saturday smuckettes

Quote Originally Posted by knockonit View Post
    yeah, we got a sizable bump also, and i get calls like most every day, even have them come to door and knock, even though there is signs, saying stay the fudge away, i answer unknown with either a gun or my louisville slugger,
    me beginning to not like people

Rj
    happy saturday smuckettes
    Beginning?
    I thought you were well on the way.......
    Why is it that those that know the least, know it the loudest?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Just as education is a poor substitute for intelligence, religion is a poor substitute for spirituality.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Cum scuto, aut in scuto.

People here never learn.

The bubble is imminent. This cycle has repeated at least 2-3 times since I moved here in the early 2000s.

Some of the banks know it too. A few co-workers were going to attempt to get a equity loan since their home values ballooned out. Both their lenders stated they have put a freeze on equity loans and the like.

When it bursts again - that is when we are going to buy. My wife has several friends who bought recently at prices way over list, and skipped on things like inspections (so stupid....) just because of the housing panic. Funny how when things are in short supply everything instantly thinks they have to have it........

I think it's getting ready to burst and we'll go into another housing depression, probably around fall.