Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The vaccine

Quote Originally Posted by Flash View Post
    Just about the only reason Mrs. Flash and I got the shots is that I'm pretty sure the government, state or fed or both, is going to use it as a condition of travel.

We like to travel every year, so we got it. I'm not at all worried about effects down the road.
    How sad, that you would let the government dictate your freedom of travel. Man, you know John Cena apologized to China today, for calling Taiwan a country. Yep, it seems the sellout is going as planned.
    Have a great, gun carryin', Kenpo day

Clyde

Quote Originally Posted by Delw View Post
    The guy next door at the automotive shop said he was at the dmv the other day and they asked him if he had the shot, the DMV lady said something about the new license's . Dl license that are needed for flieing will also have a spot for the covid vac. He thought she said its more for international right now than domestic flights

You know, if the folks can't see the writing on the wall that's been there since, well, Hitler and "your papers please", we deserve the mess we've made.
    Have a great, gun carryin', Kenpo day

Clyde

Quote Originally Posted by kenpoprofessor View Post
    How sad, that you would let the government dictate your freedom of travel. Man, you know John Cena apologized to China today, for calling Taiwan a country. Yep, it seems the sellout is going as planned.
    Really? So if the government requires proof of vaccination, you've come up with a way to travel with forged documents or some other scheme?

I'd love to hear it and I'm sure others would also.

Quote Originally Posted by kenpoprofessor View Post
    You know, if the folks can't see the writing on the wall that's been there since, well, Hitler and "your papers please", we deserve the mess we've made.
    I dont have problems " with your papers please phase" do you have a problem with illegals being in this country illegally?

The problem is people put HILTER in there and everyone thinks then its bad. only due to the fact that it has Hilter in it. the dems and alot of others use that line to make checking papers sound terrible.
    Banks do it, utility companies do it. everyone does it including airlines and they should otherwise you have no clue who your dealing with.

Remember what I said it was said to be for international flights not commercial, other countries are the ones that are starting to require it, so if you want to go you need it. or you fight that country to get back home when you get there and in virus jail, has nothing to do with our country yet.

I dont have problems " with your papers please phase" do you have a problem with illegals being in this country illegally?
    I think there is a significant difference between questioning someone who may be in the process of committing a crime or furthering a crime already committed, than a person who has to prove they have put crap into their body that has not be proven to counteract a "pandemic" with a 99+% survival rate in order to increase odds by an unproven less than 1%.

Yes, the government can ultimately force people to shoot up by severely constraining them if they don't. Some businesses are already illegally doing it by "strongly advising employees" that they should get shot, implying their employment might be terminated. I don't have that hanging over my head, I helped a friend write a full indemnification agreement for his employer to sign if forced to get a shot, and for me, screw the government.
    A system of licensing and registration is the perfect device to deny gun ownership to the bourgeoisie.
    Vladimir Ilyich Lenin

North central phoenix, since 78, SE Arizona on the ranch, before
    and ditto

Quote Originally Posted by ynotaz View Post
    I think there is a significant difference between questioning someone who may be in the process of committing a crime or furthering a crime already committed, than a person who has to prove they have put crap into their body that has not be proven to counteract a "pandemic" with a 99+% survival rate in order to increase odds by an unproven less than 1%.

Yes, the government can ultimately force people to shoot up by severely constraining them if they don't. Some businesses are already illegally doing it by "strongly advising employees" that they should get shot, implying their employment might be terminated. I don't have that hanging over my head, I helped a friend write a full indemnification agreement for his employer to sign if forced to get a shot, and for me, screw the government.
    dont get me wrong I agree, I just dont like the argument using "Hilter show me your papers" its used out of context and has been for 50+ years.
    whats even worse is government / employers forcing people to get something injected in there body that ISNT FDA approved. heck in 2 years we can have a pademic that will make this one look small if these drugs start causing issues.

Quote Originally Posted by ynotaz View Post

I'd be very interested in seeing that. Sounds like it could come in handy for a lot of people.
    Why is it that those that know the least, know it the loudest?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Just as education is a poor substitute for intelligence, religion is a poor substitute for spirituality.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Cum scuto, aut in scuto.

North central phoenix, since 78, SE Arizona on the ranch, before
    lol, don't get the big deal or the argument of who, what and when, so you don't want it, so be it, you want it, so be it, life happens, the travel thing can become an issue for some, but suspect there will be ways around it, always is, buncha panty waist whiners complaining about who, why, where ect. lets talk gats, and maybe splittails, now theres a topic i can wrap my feeble mind around
    happy thursday
    smuckettes
    Rj

The problem is people put HILTER in there and everyone thinks then its bad. only due to the fact that it has Hilter in it. the dems and alot of others use that line to make checking papers sound terrible.
    Banks do it, utility companies do it. everyone does it including airlines and they should otherwise you have no clue who your dealing with.

Remember what I said it was said to be for international flights not commercial, other countries are the ones that are starting to require it, so if you want to go you need it. or you fight that country to get back home when you get there and in virus jail, has nothing to do with our country yet.

The problem is, if employers demand you get shot in order to work, because the Gubberment allows exceptions to HIPPA, or airlines or group gathering places etc., then it is show me your papers by proxy. That's no different than sales tax or payroll taxes, the gubberment doesn't collect them but you damn well better pay them.

If anyone is interested and their employer demands you be shot, I'm not a lawyer but have done hundreds of contracts and I will be happy to help them write an indemnification contract that they demand an employer sign before they get shot, basically they will own the business, and all assets if any medical condition arises that can be attributed to the shot by a competent professional.
    A system of licensing and registration is the perfect device to deny gun ownership to the bourgeoisie.
    Vladimir Ilyich Lenin