Thread: Mask Karen

North central phoenix, since 78, SE Arizona on the ranch, before

Mask Karen

lol, had to laugh and loudly when a fella at lowes at 17 and tbird gave me a quiz on the mask, thingy, i sized him up and his body language and his dress shouted out west coaster, and when i quizzed him he got all defensive and nasty, asked him if he wanted to go out side and chat about it, and he scurried off, i watched him head to the restroom, so for fun i followed him in, he was working on taking a whiz when i said wtf, you run off after giving me shiat, he changed his tune real quick

made my day, ole gal was with me and gave me the stink eye, for being a .....................you know, i hate mofos like that, my space baby, my space.
    happy monday
    Rj

Quote Originally Posted by knockonit View Post
    lol, had to laugh and loudly when a fella at lowes at 17 and tbird gave me a quiz on the mask, thingy, i sized him up and his body language and his dress shouted out west coaster, and when i quizzed him he got all defensive and nasty, asked him if he wanted to go out side and chat about it, and he scurried off, i watched him head to the restroom, so for fun i followed him in, he was working on taking a whiz when i said wtf, you run off after giving me shiat, he changed his tune real quick

made my day, ole gal was with me and gave me the stink eye, for being a .....................you know, i hate mofos like that, my space baby, my space.
    happy monday
    Rj
    Funny you should mention that been in lowes and home for the last 5 days everyday.
    friday am before work no one wearing one. st morning kid and I went in to get some stuff to replace a header over the paitio door.
    was about half and half. we were walking and a masked couple about my age,was walking our way, women got up to us and started singing. Im like wtf she passed and stopped singing. then I hear again turn around and she was walking by another couple. thinking thats odd but whats new. I went along our way, then I heard it again. saw the last guy she passed was unmasked so I had to go see if the other couple was unmasked. turned down isle and bumped into them yup unmasked.
    seems like every time they passed someone not wearing a mask she would sing a tune.

in my next post I'm going to tell you a story that will be hard to believe but I swear to god its true.

North central phoenix, since 78, SE Arizona on the ranch, before
    boy howdy these days i find many things hard to believe, even folks that i thought were stout conservative and stand up, became nannies of the state, when they came to borrow some shiat, i said, sorry am outta of it, i do not want to help, associate or discuss with those that would sell me out for their rights, and not stand with me on mine.
    fudgem