Thread: doors windows and Cabinets

doors windows and Cabinets

Got a old house I need to do some work too. built in 1982.having a hard time finding Alum patio door and a 12"Tall x48 wide" bathroom window.
    anyone know where to get these, not looking for fancy stuff just a normal stuff. everything now seems to be Vinyl.
    Also Kitchen cabinets, small kitchen Wife wants to replace cabinets any places you guys reccomend. we will install them.
    only places we can find is custom stuff and lowes / home depot. I honestly dont know any other places that sell these type of things.

if vinyl is the only option are they any good , seems like the heat will beat the crap out of vinyl

When I was looking for them, knockonit turned me on to the window depot. You might want to give them a look.
    https://thewindowdepot.com/doors-win...s-az-ca-tx-nm/

Quote Originally Posted by Bawb View Post
    When I was looking for them, knockonit turned me on to the window depot. You might want to give them a look.
    https://thewindowdepot.com/doors-win...s-az-ca-tx-nm/
    He had sent me a note as well, coolest place ever, for the simple fact they had stuff in stock AND the Employees are extremely cool and helpful.

Thank you

And they will special order custom sizes too at no extra charge, at least when I checked with them a few years ago.

North central phoenix, since 78, SE Arizona on the ranch, before
    i've bough hundreds of windows and doors from these guys, and probably a hundy or more kitchens, not all experiences were awesome, as i'm not a fan of stupid, some of the salse folks are a pia, and make assumptions you are an idiot, wrong on their part when dealin with me, i'm a bizman, and treat all folks as if doing biz,

anyways, glad yo found your goods, most of theemployees are decent, every once in a while like dealing with authorities, u get a knucklehead.
    good luck with the install
    Rj