Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: IS IT ME OR ARE ALL FORUMS BEING OVERWHELMED BY IDIOTS

North central phoenix, since 78, SE Arizona on the ranch, before

IS IT ME OR ARE ALL FORUMS BEING OVERWHELMED BY IDIOTS

Maybe i'm being to judge mental, but alas, about all the forums i get on, whether gun related or my other hobbies, always has to b e someone who berates one for not agreeing to their opinion, hehe, frankly i do not take that shiat too well, pending on my mood, i can get pretty nasty and it has cost me a time out or a down right ban, being anonymous on the internet sure gives a whole lotta idgits the balls to be so called badass, in person their persona is much different, at my age, i can overload my check book and write a check that will get me beat half to death, but have to say, i'd rather be beat pretty badly than be mouthed to death by some a..hole, and revenge my friends is so much sweeter when enacted, one should never forget the wrongs i ones life, and make restitution as time allows.

i'm a fan of it, practice it, and frankly enjoy it.

and here we are already into the 3rd week of May, and the bullshiat in the world only gets greater, is there ugliness in our future, will we have to take a stand to prevent this a..holes from changing the country we grew up in, just food for thought.

Rj

When you're right, you're right.
    I wonder if some of it is due to people being off work and home with way too much spare time. Just a thought.

I think it's partially due to people being off work and partially what amounts to cabin fever from isolation and being forced to wear a mask to do various things they have to do.

I think it's generations with "self-esteem " being drilled in as preeminent. I'm great, I'm right therefore a don't have to think or consider your opinion,, therefore screw you.

Asd in loss of job cabin fever, no gas etc. And people are just pissy

I think more and more people are just dumb and feel self entitled to everything there way. Like you been on the forums for years every year I see more and more stupid people, funny cause when out and public its the Same.

Revenge is a dish that is best served cold.

North central phoenix, since 78, SE Arizona on the ranch, before
    had to deal with a couple bizes today that had transplants running or in charge, if i heard ''well in california we did this'' one more time today, me thinks violence could happen, twice today had to give geography lesson on where the fudge these idiots are presently, go the fudge home
    Rj

As a lot of people know, I'm from Alaska and used to have a bumper sticker on my car that said "I don't give a damn how you do it outside."

To an Alaskan, Outside is anywhere in the world except Alaska.

I commented about this to friends a few years back. I told them that it was coming. They said nah. We bet. Most of them have paid off already. (Ya hear that Davey? Ya toid!) I call it Critical Mass. That term is mostly applied to Nuclear technology. It means when the pile is big enough to cause a chain reaction. I also apply it to Human Physiology. There will come a point when the number of humans on this planet exceeds a threshold, a barrier. When that happens, humans will self destruct and most of therm will be killed off or a massive plague will kill most of them off. Either way, most of them will be gone.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfiniron View Post
    I commented about this to friends a few years back. I told them that it was coming. They said nah. We bet. Most of them have paid off already. (Ya hear that Davey? Ya toid!) I call it Critical Mass. That term is mostly applied to Nuclear technology. It means when the pile is big enough to cause a chain reaction. I also apply it to Human Physiology. There will come a point when the number of humans on this planet exceeds a threshold, a barrier. When that happens, humans will self destruct and most of therm will be killed off or a massive plague will kill most of them off. Either way, most of them will be gone.
    You're referring to behavioral sink. It was experimented with in the late 50s.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Behavioral_sink