Thread: What are we in for as far as new gun restrictions

North central phoenix, since 78, SE Arizona on the ranch, before

What are we in for as far as new gun restrictions

Big question for sure, so many mixed directions coming out, so much hoopla of conjecture by the gun rags, and misc. sources, blah blah blah, but as far as i'm concerned its gonna be something outta left field, along with some of the norm, gonna get silly crazy.

of course just my opinion
    happy sunday
    Rj

its a Health Crisis haven't you heard LOL well according to Dr. fuccie (sp). I am guessing he is talking about lead poisoning

NONE at my house.

None at my house either. It's an illegitimate government so everything they say or do is null and void.

I've long said that the next anti-gun legislature will be against ammo, even before Covid. Much easier to tax every round $2 each than attacking guns themselves, and reloading components won't be exempt. While I'm a 1911 guy, I do have a well set up G19 with a legal can and RMR for a bedside gun. While many are stocking up on hi-cap mags, and I have plenty, what if they aren't grandfathered? I bought several 10-rounders dirt cheap just in case.

Quote Originally Posted by AZ Husker View Post
    I've long said that the next anti-gun legislature will be against ammo, even before Covid. Much easier to tax every round $2 each than attacking guns themselves, and reloading components won't be exempt. While I'm a 1911 guy, I do have a well set up G19 with a legal can and RMR for a bedside gun. While many are stocking up on hi-cap mags, and I have plenty, what if they aren't grandfathered? I bought several 10-rounders dirt cheap just in case.
    I'm trying to figure the statement in bold out. I dont want to assume anything.