Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What are AR lowers going for nowadays?

Quote Originally Posted by Paulgt2164 View Post
    I met him once at Ben Avery - and he is a super nice guy. He was test firing his Chauchat machine gun. Talked to him for like 20 minutes (he was in-between filming.) Not creepy at all. (He is married to a chick, fyi.) So I don't know where you vibes are coming from - but since I actually have chatted with him in person I can assure he is a cool dude. Definitely not anyone that should affect your opinion because his involvement in a pretty cool product.

Also, as far as bags of dicks - if you would like a bag of dicks let me know. I have been printing such things for years (and actually the profits have paid for the equipment...)

This was an order for ~1000 of them.
    Paul Check your pm

North central phoenix, since 78, SE Arizona on the ranch, before
    yip, i'm in the market for some stripped lowers, so if someone comes across some at a decent price, reach out, while i have a stash, these are needed for a friend who needs a couple ar;s assembled, so...........................whatcha got, me stash stays stashed, just cause
    rj

Quote Originally Posted by knockonit View Post
    yip, i'm in the market for some stripped lowers, so if someone comes across some at a decent price, reach out, while i have a stash, these are needed for a friend who needs a couple ar;s assembled, so...........................whatcha got, me stash stays stashed, just cause
    rj

What price range is acceptable for you? I found plenty, but at ridiculous prices. Also, aluminum or polymer???
    Have a great, gun carryin', Kenpo day

Clyde

no polys, and in no big hurry, just not gonna pay a hundy or more, have seen them under and will wait, if needed, just do'nt wanna downsize my stash like to keep it at a steady amount
    thanks
    Rj

Good luck, even Andersons @ $75 are out of stcok WOW
    A system of licensing and registration is the perfect device to deny gun ownership to the bourgeoisie.
    Vladimir Ilyich Lenin

Quote Originally Posted by ynotaz View Post
    Good luck, even Andersons @ $75 are out of stcok WOW
    yip, am on a couple lists, no biggy, not in a hurry by any means, the right deal will surface, just saying,

happy monday
    SMUCKETTES
    RJ

Have a great, gun carryin', Kenpo day

Clyde