Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What are AR lowers going for nowadays?

What are AR lowers going for nowadays?

I don't even see any Anderson lowers around after a quick look. Think they will ever get back to below $40?

Quote Originally Posted by Bawb View Post
    I don't even see any Anderson lowers around after a quick look. Think they will ever get back to below $40?
    I seriously doubt it.
    May 60-ish in another 4 years. Assuming, of course, that they're legal to own by then.
    Why is it that those that know the least, know it the loudest?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Just as education is a poor substitute for intelligence, religion is a poor substitute for spirituality.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Cum scuto, aut in scuto.

A friend asked me if I knew where to get some 80% lowers but they seem to be out of stock everywhere.
    So I looked around for stripped lowers and did find some at $120 and up plus FFL charges of course.
    So is that the going price today? Is $120 the bargain price?

Quote Originally Posted by Bawb View Post
    A friend asked me if I knew where to get some 80% lowers but they seem to be out of stock everywhere.
    So I looked around for stripped lowers and did find some at $120 and up plus FFL charges of course.
    So is that the going price today? Is $120 the bargain price?

Not a bargain, but it's the going rate these days.
    Just as education is a poor substitute for intelligence, religion is a poor substitute for spirituality.
    Cum scuto, aut in scuto.

Check out ALPHA DOG firearms. They had some on Saturday.
    AZCDL LIFE Member
    GOA Member
    NRA Life Member

i can still get billet lowers from a local company for about 150.
    two17 metalworks FFL/SOT
    purchase silencers and NFA gear HERE with no transfer fee's.
    cnc plasma, manual lathe/milling and cnc milling

KE Arms (local) is selling their new polymer lowers with integrated A2 style stocks and grips for $99 "stripped."

They had one at Ammo AZ yesterday and I was looking at it.

And yes - "oh no, polymer.......baaaaaaaah"

But these are good. KE has been testing them in competition for quite some time with no failures and designed it from the ground up (not a mess like the first Cav lowers...) and these are GTG. Ian @ Forgotten Weapons and Carl @ InRangeTV were involved.
    I might go back and pick up a couple. They are neat and if you don't mind you can't switch stocks/grips are a good deal for the price.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulgt2164 View Post
    KE Arms (local) is selling their new polymer lowers with integrated A2 style stocks and grips for $99 "stripped."

They had one at Ammo AZ yesterday and I was looking at it.

And yes - "oh no, polymer.......baaaaaaaah"

But these are good. KE has been testing them in competition for quite some time with no failures and designed it from the ground up (not a mess like the first Cav lowers...) and these are GTG. Ian @ Forgotten Weapons and Carl @ InRangeTV were involved.
    I might go back and pick up a couple. They are neat and if you don't mind you can't switch stocks/grips are a good deal for the price.
    Dang.
    I was interested until you mentioned Ian. He can - and probably will - eat a whole bag of wieners.
    And when I say a bag, I don't mean black ones so there's only a few in there, I mean Asian ones. They're smaller and there will be a lot of them in a bag.
    Cum scuto, aut in scuto.

I didn't get the memo. What's going on with Ian? I've never seen the show or him or even heard of him before.

Quote Originally Posted by Larry D. View Post
    Dang.
    I was interested until you mentioned Ian. He can - and probably will - eat a whole bag of wieners.
    And when I say a bag, I don't mean black ones so there's only a few in there, I mean Asian ones. They're smaller and there will be a lot of them in a bag.
    Thats gotta be the funniest thing I have ever read, I'm stealing that quote.

I have no idea who IAN is either.