Thread: new gat markets

North central phoenix, since 78, SE Arizona on the ranch, before

new gat markets

boy howdy, crazy world for sure, so many new gats, and son many clones, and so many re treads of same design, it goes on and on, hard to decipher the horse pucky from the horse, i used to be a fan of reviews, but now so many are slighted its hard to determine whats a real review and whats bought and paid for.

I try to investigate all me new buys and ''gotta haves'' via an actual owner, which is hard to get as so many have a mothers brothers uncles cousin sister brother that has one and ''they said'', fun stuff, to work your way thru the piles of ''he said, they said, i think', biggest argument i have with folks is asking a direct question in regard to information is when they begin with............''I think'', tells me imo they have no freaken idea, how about, well i know this, ect.

anyhowz, as i do not buy as much as i used to, but would like to, but safes are full, and well, a 9 is a 9, in most respects, its the owner that makes the gat, and no doubt quality assembly, quality products do make a difference, but again imo, you won't know till you invest, and we all know reselling a gat, to the almost cheapest folks (gun folks) is a lost dollar biz. haha you know the real cheapest sobs are the''bass fisherman'' ask me how i know, uh.............well, i'm one, lol
    happy new year
    rj

I don't trust gun reviews. I just looked at Guns and Ammo and damn near every article is about a Sig product. No bias there. Money must be pretty good.

I don't trust gun reviews and neither do I trust the opinion of most gun owners.

I like to rent or borrow a gun and shoot it myself before forming an opinion.

99% of all gun magazines and their websites aren't going to give anything a bad review as they don't want to risk advertiser dollars. Also, most gun owners don't want to admit they may have bought something that isn't great - or don't realize something may suck. It is definitely difficult to find a good, honest "review" these days.

North central phoenix, since 78, SE Arizona on the ranch, before
    pretty much my MO also, i'll ask, and one can usually read between the bullc rap some provide for a review. I generally end up just buying one, and well if its a no go, then it gets to find a new home,
    i certainly not buying like i used to, but a ''new shiney'' does benefit my attitude for a bit, so every once in a while i get a happy attitude, till the next adjustment needs to be made. lol
    Rj

I have decided I must have a Steyr Aug. I know I will hate, but I must have. Lol.