Thread: looking for dirt

North central phoenix, since 78, SE Arizona on the ranch, before

looking for dirt

I'm trying to locate 5-10 acres to make my own shooting range, had enough of this crap of can't do this, can't do that ect. so off i go, am looking way out west, but have no issue with other directoins but no east, please, me no likely east valley much.

any leads appreciated.
    Rj

I wish you luck on the search. May be best done after the air comes out of this bubble we are in. You've seen it over and over I know. Prices fall plus jobs become scarce and everyone dumps toys, secondary land, vacation property and even primary homes.

Grabbed on to some dirt many moons ago in juniper woods ranch just for a fun place to get away that was cheap(at the time). Great place to do exactly what your suggesting but it's a 2+ hour run. Not great for a day of shooting but OK for overnighters and weekends. I do like it when I am able to get away. No F'n, mfn, pos aholes setting up near me or explaining basic firing line etiquette, no waiting for clock sessions, no touching guns rules, stupid charges/fees, no trash and I can collect brass anytime/all the time. Wish it was closer today for sure.

I will keep an eye out for you and happy hunting.

North central phoenix, since 78, SE Arizona on the ranch, before
    yeah, i've got dirt up by ashfork, 40 acres, but again, don't awanna spend a day driving to and from.

so am looking about hour plus to the west, pending price and size. i don't mind doing some dirt work to make it safe, i just want a spot to shoot when i wanna shoot, and i WILL find something for sure.
    thanks to all
    rj