Thread: seems like gun boards are being infiltraded by the libtards

North central phoenix, since 78, SE Arizona on the ranch, before

seems like gun boards are being infiltraded by the libtards

well title says it all, only frequent a few local boards, i decided years ago to get off the big boys boards, it was going way to ''feel good posting'' for me. could'nt make truthful comments without some sort of ugly consequences, and it seems the local boards are doing the same,

the influx of ''so called'' gun owners is a joke, most think they are shooters because they own a gun or two, but getting down to nitty gritty you find, they don't wanna shoot their ''precious ammo'' and most have brought their bullshite attitude about gun rights and issues at hand before the fun owners of America.

easy to see that the libtards long range plan is working, divide and conquer, just amazes me the ignorance of so many who move here and have to bring their ignorance with them and allowed to expouse it on local boards without consequences.

i'm old i guess, and am set in my ways, so, guess i'll just fade away into the netherlands and live the dream.

actively looking for a acreage to turn into a my shooting range, hope to secure something by mid summer, we will see.

shame Arizona was and is still a great place to be free, but i fear its days are numbered.
    Rj

And it isn't just gun boards that are being affected. These idiots are EVERYWHERE. If I hear one more person say "that's not the way we did it in "insert the name of the shithole you came from" I'm gonna' start swingin'. I'll get my ass kicked 'cause I'm old, but you get the idea.

yeah, several of us have been banned off a local gun site, but its become a haven for fudds and expats from libtard states, the mods are jokes, they foster the belief of not hurting anyones feelings, ca'mon, thought we were men, well i know i am. lol
    happy monday
    may the farce end its run soon, before we are down the drain
    Rj

Quote Originally Posted by Cooperdisciple View Post
    And it isn't just gun boards that are being affected. These idiots are EVERYWHERE. If I hear one more person say "that's not the way we did it in "insert the name of the shithole you came from" I'm gonna' start swingin'. I'll get my ass kicked 'cause I'm old, but you get the idea.
    When I lived in Alaska I had a bumper sticker that said "We don't give a damn how you did it outside."

To an Alaskan, outside is anywhere but Alaska

yeah, my tolerance for stupid on sites is getting taxed for sure, i've had to step away for a bit, so i don't overload me ability to put up a fight, lol, probably due to me not giving a hoot anymore, the stupidity level is just about overwhelming, and it seems to be prolific on all sites
    happy thursday
    Rj

There's a new breed of firearms person coming onto the scene. For lack of a better name, I'll call them "Internet Gunners". I'm betting that most of the people here started shooting when they were kids. I was shooting a .22 at four years old and was given my very own Savage Over/Under on my seventh birthday. (I still have it today, fifty eight years later!) To us, handling a firearm is second nature. We learned our lessons as children. But this new breed have learned their lessons from the Internet or from other rookie shooters. They're all experts of course and they'll argue with you because they know they're experts. They know because they took the test on the Internet and scored a 93%!

They're not only experts on firearms, they're experts on everything including things they know nothing about.

And they absolutely love conspiracy theories of all kinds.

Oh well, I will have fun pushing the fudd button until I get totally banned. Why, I don't give a shit. If a firearms forum is full-up of fudds and level 99 tactical, keyboard operators, being banned will be a badge of honor for me.

I'm also fed up with their crap.
    A system of licensing and registration is the perfect device to deny gun ownership to the bourgeoisie.
    Vladimir Ilyich Lenin