Thread: idgits

North central phoenix, since 78, SE Arizona on the ranch, before

idgits

ole gal and i were settin in an eatery last evening, and overheard the idgits next to us chatting up to some friends about their ccw, so glad i had to step up on our table platform to keep me shoes clean, scarey almost the things coming outta their mouths about what they can do with a ccw, might be there are talkers and not doers and maynot really have a ccw, but wowza, ...............i so wanted to pipe up, but the ole gals foot on mine and that ''stare'' will some battle one does not want to ride to, so.................i just downed another barley pop, and hoped for the best, the fudge head would fall on his face when he stepped off the platform to floor on leaving,
    i'm so tired of stupid freaken people, its all i can do to not say, do something, i just wanna wack them , be like ''wack a mole'' wack one and dozen more show up, i'd probably die before i got'm all
    Rj

If you were allowed to whack all the stupid ones, your entire arm would probably fall off within a week.
    A system of licensing and registration is the perfect device to deny gun ownership to the bourgeoisie.
    Vladimir Ilyich Lenin

Some people are alive simply because it's illegal to kill them.