Thread: CCW shooting

CCW shooting

Interesting CCW shooting. Unfortunately, leaving victim dead. It contains an analysis of the shooting.

Comments?

Last edited by ynotaz; 02-23-2021 at 09:57 AM.
    A system of licensing and registration is the perfect device to deny gun ownership to the bourgeoisie.
    Vladimir Ilyich Lenin

Have to sign in on Google.
    Last edited by Flash; 02-23-2021 at 06:02 AM.

Hmmmm. I thought it was straight Youtube.

Copied video without age restriction, should work now.
    Last edited by ynotaz; 02-23-2021 at 09:58 AM.
    A system of licensing and registration is the perfect device to deny gun ownership to the bourgeoisie.
    Vladimir Ilyich Lenin

Pretty good analysis. The narrator touched on everything I saw. It's easy to criticize after the fact.
    A "J frame" is better than nothing but is not the ideal primary. I can count on one hand the number of people that I have seen shoot one well (and I am not one). Of course if you can't shoot under stress the gun isn't the issue. Which brings me to my number one issue. Get training and continue to get training.
    I feel bad for the firefighter as he did almost everything right (except hit the bad guy and abandon his cover). The valley is not shitcongo but it's headed that way. You never know what the day will bring.

John's analysis is pretty spot on. The only other point is, your car is only property and you probably have insurance. I would have let them have it.
    Sadly, this shooting has a lot of comparisons to John Hobb's death; bad guy's can get lucky.

I think they would have shot him regardless, They were coming on strong. Besides they had guns you cant trust people that have a gun pointed at you that they wont use it and only want your property.

On a side note I think theres a little more to the story than just a car jacking. I think it was more of a hit and they were going after him for a reason. thought that from when this video very 1st came out.

Im disappointed in the analysis. Not that it would have made a difference in the outcome but different tactics could have made a difference had all things been perfect.

Holding the popcorn is a gimmie, he should have dropped it ASAP.

First, giving up cover, OK good critique but, it ignores the fact that S3, who was armed defeated cover by coming around the back of the Jeep. Had it been perfect V1 would have backed up behind the other vehicle for cover against S1 and S3 to continue firing.

Second, all Suspects fled on challenge, Not true, S3 ran around to back of Jeep towards V1 defeating his cover before attempting to flee

Third, Three suspects? Who was driving vehicles when the three visible suspects entered and fled in it. How would that have played if V1 did better?
    Vladimir Ilyich Lenin