Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: THE HOW LONG IS HE GONNA LAST POLL

North central phoenix, since 78, SE Arizona on the ranch, before

THE HOW LONG IS HE GONNA LAST POLL

TITLE SAYS IT ALL

if sleazy joe does when which is probable, need to start a poll as to how long before he is ruled to be not competent to run the country or we see that he is being nose led.

as we all know hes not smart enough to get it done. bummer too.

ok thoughts on poll
    Rj

180 Days, but first he will have to pardon himself for all previous crimes.
    A system of licensing and registration is the perfect device to deny gun ownership to the bourgeoisie.
    Vladimir Ilyich Lenin

I've heard a conspiracy theory that is the plan all along to put harris in charge. But I think he works best as the puppet. We all know he will not be the one making the decisions

I believe just over 2 years if his health holds out. Then Harris can serve the remainder of Biden's term and get elected twice on her own for a total of 10 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Cooperdisciple View Post
    I believe just over 2 years if his health holds out. Then Harris can serve the remainder of Biden's term and get elected twice on her own for a total of 10 years.
    Winner, winner, chicken dinner!

I don't know if he can hold on 2 more years, unless he has the same drugs as Ruth Ginsberg does they had her holding on for a long time.

North central phoenix, since 78, SE Arizona on the ranch, before
    i'm in the process of thinking sometime inside the first year, they have no patience, so it will come fast.
    jmo
    Rj

Piglosi didn't get the 25th amendment ball rolling for Trump, she got it going for Biden. I give it 6 months before Joe shits the bed, possibly literally if he hasn't done so already, and they'll install the Kunt. Or, if that doesn't work out, they'll impeach him for the Ukraine and China stuff and do it that way. Pretty sure the Senate would vote yea to do so, but it'd be funny if the House impeaches and the Senate says "nahhh", let him finish his term, destroying the democrats.
    Have a great, gun carryin', Kenpo day

Clyde

I'm not going any where just yet. He is NOT the President of the USA yet, and there are many fences in his way. I really think in the END SCOTUS will have the final say just as they did with the Hanging Chad's back in 2000.
    Light them up

Quote Originally Posted by anm2_man View Post
    I'm not going any where just yet. He is NOT the President of the USA yet, and there are many fences in his way. I really think in the END SCOTUS will have the final say just as they did with the Hanging Chad's back in 2000.
    I agree completely. The voter fraud in this election is so widespread and so blatant that I think the Dims may have shot themselves in the foot.