Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FINALLY THE MORNINGS ARE BEAUTIFUL

North central phoenix, since 78, SE Arizona on the ranch, before

FINALLY THE MORNINGS ARE BEAUTIFUL

Since a reasonably young man the early morning before and at sunrise have been my favorite part of the day, one can only hope with the rising of the sun the day is better than the previous one,
    my grandfather when we were out rounding up mama cows, would tell stories of shiat that happened at nite when he was a big time wrangler, was never sure if he was bull shiating or sharing real life experiences, but can say had more than my share of cats, and a gaggle of yotes making you pay attention in the wee hours and then as Satcong would say; them damm weed monkeys would keep you squared away,

Most can tell i'm an early riser, always want to meet the daylight, safety thing i guess. And with the weather finally laying down some, well, its why we live here isn't it, brisk mornings and later in day a brow sweat shows up, yeah, no place like home, no place like home.
    Rj

How can you tell it's beautiful? Sun's not even up yet.

That's my only gripe with this time of year. Days are too short.

Smile

Too short? Aren't they still 24 hours long?

I've been getting up around 5AM since Basic Training and think it's the best part of the day.

Quote Originally Posted by RandyTF View Post
    How can you tell it's beautiful? Sun's not even up yet.
    He is "Special". He has "Special" powers.

Just waking up to the birds singing and the sun coming up over a pond makes it special. Loaded up and ready to go. Always hoping for a better day than the last one.
    AZCDL LIFE Member
    GOA Member
    NRA Life Member

I was out walking the little dog at sun up.
    It really is the best part of the day. There was a thin band of mist laying just above the base of the mountains out here.
    Why is it that those that know the least, know it the loudest?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Just as education is a poor substitute for intelligence, religion is a poor substitute for spirituality.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Cum scuto, aut in scuto.

and yet another bootiful am, rose after a excellent nite of rest, everything worked as it should albeit, stiff and unwilling to want to, but with urging it did.

hehe, did a quick walk around the block to get the blood moving, hurried back to housing unit, as it was a tad brisk, hehe, amazed at how many folks are out sache' around the hood.

my book cabt out front is getting the snot used out of it, what a great success that has been, and lotsa comments from neighbors, i'm assuming here, that use it for reading and dorp off material. just can't keep enough kids books in it.

i had purchased a large flat top griddle to cook on, and today it gets its trail run, anxious to see how it works, it was used and seasoned, so, hopefully it does up the meats and eggs as i hoped it would,

yeehaw, sunday is here and another bootiful day to be an American
    and gonna hopefully pick up a new red dot sight i had purchased, might be a problem as i may not have a unit to install it on, so...............we all know what that means,
    Rj

Yeah, still under 70 degrees and the sun's up. I like it.
    A system of licensing and registration is the perfect device to deny gun ownership to the bourgeoisie.
    Vladimir Ilyich Lenin

It was 60 degrees out here at 6AM.
    Why is it that those that know the least, know it the loudest?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Just as education is a poor substitute for intelligence, religion is a poor substitute for spirituality.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Cum scuto, aut in scuto.

yeah it was chilly, just closed house up getting to liking the cooler days
    rj