Thread: Much ado going on in Georgia on the fourth hmmmm

North central phoenix, since 78, SE Arizona on the ranch, before

Much ado going on in Georgia on the fourth hmmmm

They better hope they don't get what they're asking for.

certainly does give one pause on intent, but if anything remotely like being a father, they'll cut and run at first sign of having to actually do something. ya think

Only problem, right at that moment, will be the pack mentality. If something started a very high percentage would join in.

In a one-v-one unless they saw an absolute advantage like the 84 year old women unexpectedly punched in the face or the 94 year old guy sucker punched nothing will happen. Not even in these 2 incidents was it one-v-one because they had the rest of their congress close and recording.
    A system of licensing and registration is the perfect device to deny gun ownership to the bourgeoisie.
    Vladimir Ilyich Lenin

naw ya just yell at top of your lungs,"

""hey your kids mama wants some of dat support money" , the evacuation will make the exodus to Israel, look like a stampede
    Rj

Quote Originally Posted by ynotaz View Post
    Only problem, right at that moment, will be the pack mentality. If something started a very high percentage would join in.

In a one-v-one unless they saw an absolute advantage like the 84 year old women unexpectedly punched in the face or the 94 year old guy sucker punched nothing will happen. Not even in these 2 incidents was it one-v-one because they had the rest of their congress close and recording.
    Don't you always CARRY something - I do, they would be surprised on what hit them in the end ???????

I believe in "Shoot first and then ask questions later" what ever those questions may be ! Just sayin !
    Last edited by anm2_man; 07-06-2020 at 05:00 PM.

I thought it was pretty comical as the commentary said they were all ex military, uh oh, again, i suspect once they were pushed some their athletic talent of running would be known.
    just saying. reminds of the italians or maybe the french, just wave and lay it down.
    heheeh. i know not nice. but fudge'm

I have seen pictures of this group at Stone Mountain. They must have had a barbecue as most were EXTREMELY well fed, if you get my drift.