Thread: are you prepared

North central phoenix, since 78, SE Arizona on the ranch, before

are you prepared

and how are yo prepared, and for what are u prepared for, political unrest, citizen unrest, or just plain idiocy of citizens trying to take what is yours, sometimes i wished it would come to a head so i could plan the next decade or NOT, can say, whats mine is mine, and whom ever i decide to share with, not what a mob decides, and well, i do miss what a shotgun can do to a group. uh oh, tmi.
    Rj

That shotguns big hole in front sure does tame down crowds, doesn't it. I also like the Taurus judge pistol with the flying discs and BBs. Now they are fun to slice through a paper target. Wish I still had one.
    AZCDL LIFE Member
    GOA Member
    NRA Life Member

I'm prepared for almost anything and have been for most of my life. It's a way of life in Alaska and I just kept it up when I left there.

I too wish we'd just get it on and be done with it as I'm getting pretty fed up with the whole thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Flash View Post
    I'm prepared for almost anything and have been for most of my life. It's a way of life in Alaska and I just kept it up when I left there.

I too wish we'd just get it on and be done with it as I'm getting pretty fed up with the whole thing.
    I'm with FLASH and I have never lived in Alaska. The only thing that I don't have (Which will take a bunch of work) is a medium term supply of Water.

Beyond that I further think either the shit needs to hit the fan (Like FLASH) or the Nov election needs to get done sooner and put it to bed. That is what is really causing most of the mischief we read and see.

Saturday is the OFFICIAL Fourth of July DAY. Hope everybody displays their Flags proudly and thank a veteran for his or her service !

Quote Originally Posted by knockonit View Post
    sometimes i wished it would come to a head so i could plan the next decade or NOT
    Rj
    Quote Originally Posted by Flash View Post

and I thought I was the only f'd up person by todays standards.

I'm sick and tired of this crap as well. I know its going to happen I am guessing right after the election(maybe before).
    I bust my ass every and this crap going on around the country wears you down to the point you dont care anymore what happens. Seems the older I get the more distracted I get, tried not watching the news for weeks, but then you hear about it from friends the internet etc etc.
    seems the last few weeks people have been really tense with the mask thing, I can take that or leave it. however shutting business's down even business who has done everything imaginable to do what the states told them to do to stay open are getting closed down. is going to far.
    people have bills to pay.
    the thing I have noticed alot as of lately is the Mask Nazi's. people going up and just being an assholes to those who arent wearing them. kinda reminds me of ex smokers way back in the day.
    like you guys said wish get it done and be over with it. I'm sick and tired of hearing about it.

BLM Burn, Loot, Murder
    AZCDL LIFE Member
    GOA Member
    NRA Life Member

I shoot with two different groups of people, one group on Tuesday and another different group on Thursday.

All of them want to get it on and be done with it.

I'll be honest...A year ago I'd have said you guys were a bunch of tinfoil wearing conspiracy theorists.

What a difference just a few months makes. I lay most of this on public education - which has been corrupted for years now - as these people truly have no effing clue about the genuine history of this nation.
    We've made mistakes, just as any other nation, but we've worked hard to correct those mistakes.
    Now these asshats come along and want to erase our history so that future generations are doomed to repeat the mistakes.

Let's get it on and get it over.
    Why is it that those that know the least, know it the loudest?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Just as education is a poor substitute for intelligence, religion is a poor substitute for spirituality.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Cum scuto, aut in scuto.

Quote Originally Posted by Larry D. View Post
    I'll be honest...A year ago I'd have said you guys were a bunch of tinfoil wearing conspiracy theorists.

What a difference just a few months makes. I lay most of this on public education - which has been corrupted for years now - as these people truly have no effing clue about the genuine history of this nation.
    We've made mistakes, just as any other nation, but we've worked hard to correct those mistakes.
    Now these asshats come along and want to erase our history so that future generations are doomed to repeat the mistakes.

Let's get it on and get it over.
    This is where I differ.
    I'll be the 1st one to say we didnt make any mistakes.
    think about it as some will take it out of context.
    what we did way back when was what we did way back when. in order for it to be a mistake you would have to look at that time frame and what we did at that time frame under those situations with out the knowledge of today. which is impossible to do when looking back as we weren't in those situations back then.
    Im having a hard time explaining this but trying. LOL
    try this analogy.
    back in the 70's and before you got your ass beat with a belt by mom or dad and sometimes both when you did wrong. Today everyone says thats a mistake and you'll get arrested for doing so.
    but guess what those people who did get there ass beat when doing wrong turned out much better than those who didnt.

back then there was a right and wrong and consequences. today there is a right, a semi right, a almost right, a little bit right and participation trophies.

I make no apologies on or for history its just that history, I wont dwell on what a our country did. I cant change it I have no control over it as its history.

so what we had slaves, some were for it some where against it. those that were against it won the war. they were freed. but now because your white your a racist?.
    we had wars against indians back then they were the aggressor they were savages at that time so we wiped them out we won they didnt. it was history why apologize for that.
    and this list goes on.

North central phoenix, since 78, SE Arizona on the ranch, before
    I get where you are coming from and feel the same, pretty tired of the bulshiat, as noted there are losers and winners in life, depends on which side you're on whether it was fair or right.

jmo
    Rj