Thread: closure smoshure

North central phoenix, since 78, SE Arizona on the ranch, before

closure smoshure

I don't understand why more don't push back against this ducey bullshiat, enough businesses get behind the pushback, he'll step off, so many are loosing their future and it will be bleek for a few, sorry to see it happen, just along cave creek road i;ve see a dozen or so bizes shut down and move out.

not only issue with them loosing out, but building owners will be in trouble also, lotsa vacancies showing up. not a pretty site

have to say i'd stay open no matter what, issue me a citation, and gtf out.

fed up with an idiot who nkows nothing about his constituents businesses appeasing the minority of other idiots.

the scamdemic will go down as the biggest F...u of all times, right up there with the lost birth certificate, and i still say hes no citizen

happy thursady, Rj attempting to create an issue somewhere in the world
    Rj

I'm doing my part by ignoring mask regulations for the most part but if I had a walk in business, it'd be open regardless of what Douchbag says.

Unfortunately most Biz owners are towing the line (Don't go to Tombstone Tactical with out a face mask - you will not be allowed to come in - No exceptions.

The only good news is that a couple of our local elected state politicians are trying to rally their other members to REIN IN SOME OF DUCEY"S power. Some are really unhappy like us with the re-close down!

C2 Tactical is abiding by the exact verbage of the mask order and say that if you can wear a mask, great, but if you can't, that's okay too.

North central phoenix, since 78, SE Arizona on the ranch, before
    hehe, yeah, had a run in at teh home dipshit store, gal actually came after me with a male employee, i still got my shopping done, and no mask, they need to educate the masses. craxy shit.