Thread: APOLOGIES , APOLOGIES WHEN DOES IT END

North central phoenix, since 78, SE Arizona on the ranch, before

APOLOGIES , APOLOGIES WHEN DOES IT END

Holly crapola, what is the deal, every son, sister and brother is apologizing for something in the past, whether they had direct knowledge or participation in it.
    I've had enough, i can only be responsible for my decisions, no one elses other than my voted in politicals who don't seem to think they have any responsibility to their constituents.
    I had nothing to do with slavery, the national debt, shooting of some poor sob who may or may not have been wrong place wrong time, or guilty as hell,

pretty sure its time this apologizing shiat comes to an end and the people rise up and say
    "enough of this crap" grow some and move on.

jmo
    Rj

Sorry you feel that way... LOL. Oh, I agree 100% with you btw.

You're right. All they're doing is making the mobs bolder with each apology. If they keep it up, at some time in the future we're going to have to put it right the hard way for a bunch of people.

Ya know, a year ago I thought the CW2 crowd were a bunch of whack job tin foil wearing wierdos.

Now I find myself looking longingly at the roll of Reynolds wrap in the pantry.......
    Why is it that those that know the least, know it the loudest?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Just as education is a poor substitute for intelligence, religion is a poor substitute for spirituality.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Cum scuto, aut in scuto.

I said this on the other site but look at South Africa. That's the direction the marxist pos want to head.
    Sent from chrisandclauida2's secret lair. AKA the crotchety crippled bastards hidden bunker.

I only apologize when I have something to apologize for.

North central phoenix, since 78, SE Arizona on the ranch, before
    I was trying to find something i needed to apologize for in the last decade or so, and nothing came to mind, so gonna have to do something this weekend, so i can get a check mark by my name with the rest of the freaken idiots, i mean ca'mon now gotta keep up with the times, i mean i'm still using obama crap paper, and haven't even got into the clinton stash

I suppose I should apologize to everyone for being an asshole............but I'm really not sorry.

Maybe I should be sorry that I have nothing to apologize for......

Then again, maybe not.......
    Why is it that those that know the least, know it the loudest?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Just as education is a poor substitute for intelligence, religion is a poor substitute for spirituality.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Cum scuto, aut in scuto.