Thread: WOWZA, I MADE IT TO ANOTHER MEMORIAL WEEKEND

North central phoenix, since 78, SE Arizona on the ranch, before

WOWZA, I MADE IT TO ANOTHER MEMORIAL WEEKEND

Just glad to have made it to another, i mean with the sky falling, death on the door step at every move, news has us in the ground, most of us, the bullshiat is being slung to the point of stupidity,

so gonna celebrate, and see if the old gal wants to uber somewhere and we'll do it up right, oh wait, hard to get an uber right now, ok cab it is.
    hehe
    thinking a top shelf joint for vittles if open, some nice crystal with say three fingers of the best brown liquor on the street, for the first one, bilge piss after as the taste buds will be wasted, hehehe, i'm going large.

happy memorial day in case i don't come up for air
    Rj

You apparently never watched those YouTube vids of "early celebrations" just to get beat right at the end. LOL. You still have a some hours to go. I would stay inside, and hope for the best. Nah... screw it... party on!

Happy Memorial day!

I've always been an early partier, but seemed to last the longest anyway, patience and tempo for the time is called for, hence the length of success and whats more inportant is the fun of it all

enjoy the days, and remember
    Rj

I wish you luck. Social distancing is strictly enforced for a restaurant to be open today. You have no body to talk to (no neighbors every other booth), and your waiter will probably will be wearing a full hazmat suite (since he demanded it because he doesn't want to be sick from all us old sick people). It will be fun. But double check your order, it maybe filled wrong.

Went to a Burger King after shooting yesterday and they have some seats sectioned off or marked to not use, but nobody was enforcing social distancing at all.

Had 3 people at my table all within a couple of feet of each other.

boy howdy, first day of celebration was absolutely enjoyable, m odern round few hours of drinking eating, shooting, and having a hoot of a time. so have to see what i can do today to enjoy the outtings that should not be a big thing
    Rj