Thread: Is it ok to sell reloads

Is it ok to sell reloads

Title says it all. I have some reloads bought a while ago. Legally can I sell them if I dont have a gun caliber to shoot them anymore?
    Thanks
    AZCDL LIFE Member
    GOA Member
    NRA Life Member

as long as you are selling them as reloads, and can say where you bought them from (like if you bought them from a place that does reputable reloads) I see no issue with it.

its legal I believe as long as your not manufacturing it with out the proper licensing. the problem inlies if someone was to use that ammo and hurt themselves or damage the gun you can be f'd and sued. in this sue happy country I wouldnt risk it.
    maybe between friends your would be better off ?. personally I wont buy reloaded ammo from anyone unless there a legit ammo company.
    Kinda goes for the same in buying opened powder, if it aint sealed I aint buying it unless I know the person better than extremely well. cause you just dont know whats in it.

What everyone else said.

what calibers?

The thought just crossed my mind and you guys have convinced me not to do it. I don't want to take legal responsibility for the loads that I make or others that I have bought.
    Thanks for helping me decide to keep my reloads to myself. But I will be listing a couple of single stage presses soon.

Thom
    AZCDL LIFE Member
    GOA Member
    NRA Life Member