Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Toilet Paper Shortage ?

My son is a salaried mgr at Fry’s so I gave him $10 and told him to get me some toilet paper. The next day he delivered me a 30 pack of TP. I should be good for at least a year.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	501FEFB0-AE94-4F99-A391-721B7610F6FB.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	75.0 KB 
ID:	4124

April usually goes to the same fry;s she was talking to the check out kid she always gets and he was telling her that every morning when they open the place is stocked with TP he said with in 2 hours its all gone. and they stock it a few times a day

Went to Walmart at the senior hour yesterday. That's 6 am to 7 am. Mobbed but I got TP and paper towels. Rudest bunch of old farts I've been around in a long time. I guess some get cranky when they haven't wiped their ass in a while.

Quote Originally Posted by anm2_man View Post
    From what I hear they will limit 3 people to 1000sqft. The store I go to is 130,000sqft, so I don't think its going to be to bad (Upwards of 390 people at a time). That number is about what I see at a normal day.
    Just got an email from Fry's Supermarket regarding limiting the amount of people inside at one time. Here's the quote: The number of customers allowed in our stores will be up to 50% of building code capacity, which varies by store.

That's actually quite a lot of people.

North central phoenix, since 78, SE Arizona on the ranch, before
    they have been doing this for a few days at certain locations perhaps a test to see how far they can push the citizenry, we know how test worked out. i get it, problem is most folks going to store these days congregate in certain areas, and we know what those are, especially the procrastinators.
    jmo
    Rj

There is an easier way to keep people from hoarding certain items. Let's say, average is 2 items, make those items normal price, with a caveat that any more than 2, there'll be a huge $$$$$ surcharge, let's say $100 per, or maybe 300% of retail price.
    Have a great, gun carryin', Kenpo day

Clyde

Quote Originally Posted by kenpoprofessor View Post
    There is an easier way to keep people from hoarding certain items. Let's say, average is 2 items, make those items normal price, with a caveat that any more than 2, there'll be a huge $$$$$ surcharge, let's say $100 per, or maybe 300% of retail price.

Stores do have limits already. What's your point?

Quote Originally Posted by RandyTF View Post
    Went to Walmart at the senior hour yesterday. That's 6 am to 7 am. Mobbed but I got TP and paper towels. Rudest bunch of old farts I've been around in a long time. I guess some get cranky when they haven't wiped their ass in a while.
    Never get between an old person and a deal. Lol
    Sent from chrisandclauida2's secret lair. AKA the crotchety crippled bastards hidden bunker.