Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Handgun picture thread.

should have dug the holster out for the picture also
    A system of licensing and registration is the perfect device to deny gun ownership to the bourgeoisie.
    Vladimir Ilyich Lenin

Quote Originally Posted by ynotaz View Post
    Brought back from a German officer. Hard chromed in Germany, numbers match, original holster, and military authorization paperwork showing serial number.

Attachment 1708
    There are a couple of Lugers for sale at Arizona Firearms in Tempe. Here is their Gun Broker page with them listed.
    https://www.gunbroker.com/Semi-Auto-...78&PageSize=48

Well, it looks like most of their pistols have fallen off of auction. Wait a couple of days and they will relist them. There were 3 Luger style pistols up for auction.

Quote Originally Posted by ynotaz View Post
    Brought back from a German officer. Hard chromed in Germany, numbers match, original holster, and military authorization paperwork showing serial number.

Attachment 1708
    You know I would probably never own one but .. I think those may be the very sexiest pistols ever made. They are just the iconic handgun. I dont know if its all the old movies I used to watch but everything about it is an industrial designers wet dream .. Just damn sexy

Now tony .. what the hell is that leather thing there?

Quote Originally Posted by Boriqua View Post
    Now tony .. what the hell is that leather thing there?

I knew I shouldn't have left that in the picture. I won't go as far as to call it a holster. It is a strap that will hold a mid-sized firearm and I apologize my friend and beg your indulgence of my foolishness.
    A system of licensing and registration is the perfect device to deny gun ownership to the bourgeoisie.
    Vladimir Ilyich Lenin

I've now made 4 holsters for 4 guns.

Got a set of grips for my ruger wrangler to match the ones on my RIA 1911. Both are spalted black line maple.

Couple of new additions this week:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	lzt69xh6sj451.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	98.5 KB 
ID:	4345