Thread: Redhead over and under

North central phoenix, since 78, SE Arizona on the ranch, before

Redhead over and under

Well, as i'm a over and under junky, and have pretty much parked by 12 ga due to shoulder being old and beat up, and shooting my 20ga , 101,

i took a look at these a while back , and boy howdy, what a nice shooter, not too steep in price, (i'd be getting a field unit, nothing fancy for me, i'm tough on shooters). although some of the wood is absolutely marvelous.

anyone shoot one, was thinking maybe a 28 ga. but ammo sucks, and i don't really wanna reload till i absolutely have to
    Rj

I have not played with the Readhead, but other CZ doubles I have played with were quite nice. One of the guys at the big dove hunt we organized a few years back had a SxS in 16 ga that was pure sex.

Pretty certain all of the CZ doubles are made in Turkey by Huglu. They will handle a lifetime of hunting, but I would want something more robust if a serious clays shooter.

Never heard of them.
    I got a few charles Daley Mirukos from the 60's (best shotgun ever made), some 101s and Beretta's a citori and a few others from the 60's. one I wish I kept was a ruger red label in in 20.
    28's are fun as well as 410s in doubles I only have those in pumps and autos

North central phoenix, since 78, SE Arizona on the ranch, before
    I have several CD, and mirukos makes a helluva shotgun, have a browning clone or two from there. I have no rhyme or reason to my collecting, if i see it and its causes a tear to form in my eye, i buy it, and even it i feel a twinge of moisture, i buy it, hell i just buy it. lol

have a gaggle of side by sides on the walls, love the scandinavian side by sides, especially turn of the century, some of the engraving is just beautiful.
    hell i live by the saying he who dies with the most, wins something, hehehe
    Rj