Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Shout out to was21

I figured he had some leather chaps around!

Alright let loose with some of my home rolled Magnums today. 8.5 gr of longshot with a 125 gr SJHP. Its not as hot as factory 125 but its stout.

Oh my goodness the trigger pull is so nice now. was shooting hole in hole .. wife and I looked at one group I shot and wondered why we only saw 3 holes from a 7 shoot revo.

Did a few cylinders one handed at medium speed and some practice with two handed rapid fire as fast as I could manage to pull the trigger. Shot some out to the end of the indoor range. You dont want to be a zombie on the wrong end of my 686 now!!

What a blast!!

Gun was great and that is one of my favorite loadings for the range.

It's fun to watch how you progressed from a dude that was curious about home rolled, to the guy you are now.
    Why is it that those that know the least, know it the loudest?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Just as education is a poor substitute for intelligence, religion is a poor substitute for spirituality.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Cum scuto, aut in scuto.

I better collect on that dinner pretty soon though.... before you find some other shiny gun that strikes up your fancy and relegate this one to the “SOLD” file! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by was21 View Post
    I better collect on that dinner pretty soon though.... before you find some other shiny gun that strikes up your fancy and relegate this one to the “SOLD” file! LOL
    No I can pretty safely say the 686 is home and it stays! Just to pretty and now I shot it really well!