Thread: p10C?

p10C?

Who has one? do you love it hate it .... or??

North central phoenix, since 78, SE Arizona on the ranch, before
    yes shoots ok, i did buy one suppressor ready, just in case. cz,s imo are great guns, have some of their very early offerings, always have gone boom when needed.

i'm slowly becoming a S&W and sig convert, the new sigs are amazing. as are the shield line
    Rj

Shot a buddy of mine's for a bit. His has the trigger glitch that some of them have. clearance issue between the shoe and the frame.

I am going out on a bit of a limb here but I put 150 rds downrange from the P10c today and ..... of all the plastic 9mm strikers I have had I like this one best. Now I must have owned at least 8 ...

When I got the gun home I threw in a couple of snap caps and tried the trigger and went "oh shit" this is awful. It felt gritty and stiff. After simply running 9 snap caps through it that feeling was gone.

At the range it was a dream. The trigger has a pretty stiff break which, as I have mentioned in other threads, I find preferable to a rolling break. I cut the tip of my trigger finger years ago with a very sharp knife and it can be numb or really sensitive to things and sometimes the dinkus on striker triggers can annoy me. It was my biggest issue when I tried the Ruger American.

Didnt notice it on the 10c. The flat trigger is awesome but where it really really sines is the reset. I swear it is less than 1/4 inch from the frame and has an audible Kalack sound.

At 7 yds I easily cleared out the 1" red circle on the small target and wish they would let me use it on Coney Island on the star targets I could never beat.

At about 22 yds easily kept it in the red rectangle on a silhouette target that I estimate to be about 4 x 6"

And boy howdy is it fast! with that reset and the awesome grip I cleared a nice hole in the head of a silhouette rapidish fire.

The texturing is VERY aggressive and easily the most aggressive of any gun I have previously had.

Best part .. with factories turning out guns meant to go back in for service the gun went ahead and ate American eagle, some winchester and some 124gr Gold dots with a single pause from both mags

I even like the sights!

Cant answer any questions about felt recoil like you see on yourtube vids because .. well quite honestly if you are having trouble with the recoil of a 9mm you need to wash your panties and you probably cant handle a slingshot.

Now here is a kicker .. mine for whatever reason came with 2 mag baseplates and mag extensions to make 15 rd mags 17 rd mags. Yea I had to deal with fuktard at sportsmans but .. $411 OTD .... I freagin scored.

Edited to add
    Do I like it more than my Springfield XDM? Hmmmmm ... Trigger on the XDM is pretty sweet as well as are the ergos. It also has a fairly aggressive texturing thought not as aggressive as that on the CZ.

I really enjoy shooting it and after trying 3 10mm guns it is my hands down favorite 10mm but .. number one .. springfield doesnt make this size gun in the XDM. As much as I dont like Glocks the size of the 19 is damn near perfect in my eyes for a great variety of things and two ... I think with most things mechanical , less is more and I never cared for adding yet another tiny little spring to the XD line for the chamber loaded indicator.
    Last edited by Boriqua; 08-27-2019 at 05:39 AM.