Thread: Interesting Video - CIVIL WAR 2 in America - WHO WOULD WIN? In-Depth Analysis

Interesting Video - CIVIL WAR 2 in America - WHO WOULD WIN? In-Depth Analysis

Unfortunately, no one.

I watched this on the other site. His conclusions make sense but the most disturbing part is his statement that conservatives will be forced into this by liberals who are packing the country with illegals, packing the voter boxes with purchased votes from low-class dependent votes and illegals.

I hate to say it but he might be right here also.
    A system of licensing and registration is the perfect device to deny gun ownership to the bourgeoisie.
    Vladimir Ilyich Lenin

Quote Originally Posted by ynotaz View Post
    I watched this on the other site. His conclusions make sense but the most disturbing part is his statement that conservatives will be forced into this by liberals who are packing the country with illegals, packing the voter boxes with purchased votes from low-class dependent votes and illegals.

I hate to say it but he might be right here also.

NY has a "loophole" in the new law for giving DLs to Illegals, they can sign up to vote on the motor voter law. I told people, that wasn't a mistake, it was an intended consequence, there isn't a "loophole" at all.
    Have a great, gun carryin', Kenpo day

Clyde

Yep same "loophole" as the one the democrats have on death certificates.
    A system of licensing and registration is the perfect device to deny gun ownership to the bourgeoisie.
    Vladimir Ilyich Lenin

Quote Originally Posted by kenpoprofessor View Post
    NY has a "loophole" in the new law for giving DLs to Illegals, they can sign up to vote on the motor voter law. I told people, that wasn't a mistake, it was an intended consequence, there isn't a "loophole" at all.
    Spot on, Clyde.
    Why is it that those that know the least, know it the loudest?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Just as education is a poor substitute for intelligence, religion is a poor substitute for spirituality.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Cum scuto, aut in scuto.