Thread: Fostech Origin 12. Sexy AK based shotgun but 3 grand sexy?

Fostech Origin 12. Sexy AK based shotgun but 3 grand sexy?

Like so many other things I saw it and thought I gotta have that wood inducing sexy beast. Like my ex wife it's way too expensive. Thank God wisdom has taught me, thru painful and expensive lessons, to look at the price first.

That's why I've only been divorced once and went get a Fostech Origin 12 SBS. Unless I win the lottery that is. Come to think of it winning the lottery may cause the divorce count to go up too. LOL!

It's not exactly new but I've never heard of it, but I dont know any millionaires either. It looks awesome but not 3 grand awesome.

Anyone finger fornicate one?
    https://www.ammoland.com/2017/11/fos...#axzz5QkGb3PPJ
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fostech-origin-12-630x339.jpg 
Views:	118 
Size:	14.1 KB 
ID:	1939  
    Sent from chrisandclauida2's secret lair. AKA the crotchety crippled bastards hidden bunker.

North central phoenix, since 78, SE Arizona on the ranch, before
    I don't think i'm strong enough to field it. kinda cute, not sure why one needs so much ammo, in one mag, ug, the weight of it all, the weight of it all.
    Rj

They have 5, 10, round stick mags and a 20 and 30 round drum. The 30 only useful as a range toy or antifa gathering or a purge party, lol. I agree 30 rounds is like that keltec 25 round dual tube shotgun. I couldnt hold it up long enough to empty it I'm so crippled. Hell my 590A1 is pushing the limit.
    Sent from chrisandclauida2's secret lair. AKA the crotchety crippled bastards hidden bunker.